To apply for any of the jobs posted on this page please click on the advert to view more details about the vacancy, including a job pack and application form.
Welcome to The King John School
Are you interested in working within a dynamic and aspirational team that operates with dignity and integrity at its heart? To work with a community where student development and progress is central to achieving a “Quality Education for All”. To develop your talent in a progressive environment so that you have the opportunity to become an outstanding teacher or one of our future leaders? If yes, then welcome to The King John School.
The King John School is one of four schools that constitute Zenith, which operates in South East Essex. At Zenith Multi Academy Trust, all staff are encouraged to develop their knowledge, skills, understanding, and attitudes to enhance their professional work, regardless of role or experience. We work towards ‘a culture of excellence’, where all staff have the opportunity to continue to improve and sharpen their knowledge and practice.
We are a “Good” school (Ofsted, 2021), embarking on the next phase of its exciting journey which see us forging the way to becoming Outstanding and beyond to be the leading edge school, both locally and nationally in all key performance indicators.
The King John School is a large, comprehensive, that employs over 250 members of staff and has a wide range of employment opportunities, from premises staff and technicians to finance, corporate, and educational support staff as well as teachers and leaders. Every member of staff employed by The King John School, are a key part of our community and has an impact on the students who study here. All members of our community are expected to uphold our core values of Positivity, Resilience, Integrity, Dignity, and Equality, in every part of school and wider life.
Our people are key to our organisation. All members of our community are committed to promoting a passion for lifelong learning and maintain high expectations of themselves and others. Through the school and Zenith Multi Academy Trust, you will gain new learning opportunities that foster excellence, encourage teamwork, promote our core values and enhance our ability to improve life chance for our students to succeed.
What we can offer you
- A root and branch professional development programme that is targeted to your stage, role, and career aspirations.
- A robust on boarding approach that supports all new staff to settle into their role, get to know our school, and forge good relationships with other employee.
- A comprehensive induction programme that ensures staff have the knowledge of the schools systems and procedures that support them in their role.
- A wide range of staff benefits including Benenden Healthcare membership, access to Bike2Work scheme, on site staff counselling and supervisions programme, eye sight tests, on-site free medical health checks and On-site flu jab clinics
- Access to a range of wellbeing activities, hosted in the school, including free gym access, sporting teams, and language classes.
If you share our commitment to securing transformational change and sustainable school improvement, and would like to be part of our vision to provide excellence in education, we would like to hear from you. Explore our vacancies page to find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Sunday 10 December 2023 Cover SupervisorZenith Multi-Academy Trust
Wednesday 6 December 2023 ECT Teacher of ScienceZenith Multi-Academy Trust
Wednesday 6 December 2023 ECT Teacher of GeographyZenith Multi-Academy Trust
Wednesday 6 December 2023 ECT Teacher of MathematicsZenith Multi-Academy Trust
Wednesday 6 December 2023 ECT Teacher of EnglishZenith Multi-Academy Trust
Wednesday 6 December 2023 ECT Teacher of Religious EducationZenith Multi-Academy Trust