EduLink One is an online parental/student engagement system available to all parents/carers and students at the King John School.
EduLink One provides access to a wealth of information through either a mobile app or via a laptop/computer.
How can Parents/Carers and Students access EduLink One?
Edulink One is available through a number of platforms and can be accessed on most devices with access to the internet:
- Mobile App – Students can download the EduLink One app for free on both the iOS and Android app stores. Search for “EduLink One” and look for the app which looks like the icon to the right.
- Laptop/ Computer – EduLink One can also be accessed through a web browser. Go to the homepage of the school website and click on “EduLink One Login” from the gold Pupils box.
How can Students login to EduLink One?
Once students have downloaded the app/ browsed to the website they will need to login to the system. See the below guidance for how students can log on:
- School ID – Enter “thekjs”
- Username – Enter school computer username (Example format below)
“Year Started KJS | Surname | Initial of First name”
e.g. Joe Bloggs in Year 7 would login using 19BloggsJ.
- Password – Enter the same password used to login to the computers in school.
How can Parents/Carers login to EduLink One?
Once parents/carers have downloaded the app/ browsed to the website they will need to login to the system. See the below guidance for how parents/carers can log on:
- School ID – Enter “thekjs”
- Username / Password – Login details will be sent to the email address you have provided to the school. The invitation email will be sent from email@example.com, please check your junk mail if you have not received it. We may also use this email address for future communication so please ensure you add it as a “safe sender”.
What information is available to Students on EduLink One?
Students will be able to view the following information through EduLink One:
- Achievement points
- Upcoming exam countdown
- Personal calendar
- Cashless catering balance and transactions
- Links to useful websites e.g. VLE, Method Maths, Hegarty Maths
What information is available to Parents/Carers on EduLink One?
Parents/Carers will be able to view the following information through EduLink One:
- View your child’s timetable
- View your child’s achievement points
- View your child’s behavior points
- View your child’s school reports
- View your child’s attendance information
- View homework set by teachers
- Update contact information stored by the school
- View your child’s upcoming exams
- View the latest parent newsletters/ bulletins
- View your child’s cashless catering balance and transactions
- View links to useful websites e.g. VLE, Parents Evening System
- View clubs your child is associated with
What can I do if I cannot access EduLink One?
Students – If you are having issues logging in to EduLink One or cannot remember your login details please see the ICT Technicians in UD15
Parents/Carers – If you are having issues logging in to EduLink One or cannot remember your login details please email firstname.lastname@example.org