We teach Modern Foreign Languages to
- Equip learners to understand and communicate in Spanish.
- Improve competence in receptive and productive language skills.
- Provide a platform for learners to express their ideas and personal interests through speech and writing.
- Develop analytical and interpretive capacities.
- Broaden each learner’s understanding of how the English language works.
- Develop memory, self-discipline and resilience.
- Provide an opening to other cultures and traditions.
- Enhance each learner’s intellectual curiosity towards local, national and global areas of interest.
- Expand personal horizons.
- Provide a foundation for learning other languages.
- Equip learners to visit, study in or work in another country.