Psychology is the study of what people do and why they do it. Psychologists ask questions like:
- How can people learn to cope with stress?
- Why do people dream?
- How do you cure a fear of spiders?
- Why does a child have temper tantrums?
- How can you improve your memory?
- What kind of people are most attractive to the opposite sex?
- Why do some people do better in exams than others?
If you find these kinds of questions interesting, then you should enjoy studying psychology.
Psychology covers a range of different perspectives and topics from memory to criminal behaviour. We teach the AQA specification and many of our students go on to study Psychology at University. It can lead to a variety of different careers.