The window to book appointments for your son/daughter will usually open two weeks before the date of the parents evening. The booking system will close 1 hour before the evening starts.
Please see the School Calendar for the date of the next parents evening, or click on the above link.
A new online booking system has been introduced and should now be used to book appointments. The link above will direct you to this. You will be able to book a meeting with your child’s teacher until 1 hour before the appointment. At this time, the booking system will close.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
Troubleshooting Tips – Read before Booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
- The child’s date of birth needs to be entered in exactly the right format using four digits for the year of birth eg. 12/09/2009.
- The email address you enter will be used to receive confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error message when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have more than one child that you need to make bookings for then please use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page. This will enable you to swap between your children.
If you have any issues with the system please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please try to limit the number of your own requests for interviews with subject teachers and book appointments for subjects which you have specific concerns about.
To make a success of the procedure I would like to make the following suggestions:
- Try to spread the interviews out as much as possible and give yourself time to move from one interview to the next. We suggest at least a five and preferably a ten minute break between interviews if this can be arranged.
- It is absolutely essential that you arrive for each interview on time. Staff will not be able to exceed the allocated time for the interview with you unless there are exceptional circumstances and you both have blank sessions next on your sheet.
- Please make sure you print your sheet and bring it to the appointment.
Please note that Nick Chard from Connexions will be available for anyone who wishes to speak with him regarding careers advice. He will be based in the theatre near the main reception. Appointments do not need to be made to see him as he will be operating drop in sessions.
Just a reminder that your son or daughter’s progress report will be available to view and download from the SIMs Learning Gateway prior to the evening. Reports are no longer printed.
We sincerely hope that during the course of the meeting you will be able to see as many teachers as you like.